Announce Game Enhanced
(Redirected from Enhanced Announce Game)
|Infrared Protocol Packet|
Only the LTAR supports enhanced games.
The Announce Enhanced Game packet is sent by the host at 1.5 second intervals (from start to start) until it receives a Request Join Game Enhanced packet from a joining tagger.
- PData0—Game ID
- PData1—Game length (1–99 minutes, 0xFF for unlimited)
- PData2—Health (1–99 tags, 0xFF for unlimited)
- PData3—Reload ammo (0–990 rounds, 0xFFFF for unlimited, least significant byte)
- PData4—Reload ammo (0–990 rounds, 0xFFFF for unlimited, most significant byte)
- Note that the reload ammo is the number of rounds, not the number of reloads. A value of 32 results in 3 reloads of 10 rounds and 1 reload of 2 rounds.
- PData5—Shields (0–99 seconds, 0xFF for unlimited)
- PData6—Mega-Tags (0–99 tags, 0xFF for unlimited)
- PData7—Flags 1
- PData8—Flags 2
- Bit 7—Contested zones
- Bit 6—Zones can be associated with teams
- "Number of teams" must be greater than 1.
- If this is set to 0, zones associated with teams will not affect players.
- Bit 5—Neutralize players for 15 seconds when tagged
- Bit 4—Supply zones unneutralize players
- If this is set, players will not be unneutralized automatically after 15 seconds, only by being in a zone.
- Bit 3—Supply zones refill tags
- Bit 2—Hostile zones (bits 3 and 4 must not be set)
- Bits 0–1—Number of teams (1–3 teams)
- Solo games are considered 1 team. 0 is not valid.
- PData9—Flags 3
- PData10—Starting ammo (0–99 rounds, 0xFF for unlimited)
- PData11—Sleep timeout (1–99 minutes, 0 disables timeout)